Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pinterest Food - Crock Pot Chicken

I saw a pin of Crock Pot Chicken on Saturday and couldn't stop thinking about it so I made it for dinner last night.
I cooked the chicken pretty much the same way the recipe said too but of course made some modifications to the rest of the meal because I had different ingredients on hand. I substituted egg noodles for the mashed potatoes, made mushroom gravy instead of regular gravy and added some peas.
The chicken was so incredibly moist and just fell apart when touched, it was amazing! I put two chicken breasts into the crockpot with 2 cups of chicken broth and another cup of water so that the chicken was covered. That was cooked on high for 5 hours then mixed in with the gravy. My family loved it so we will definitely be doing this again. And it was easy so that's quite a plus too!

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

That does look extremely delicious!