Tuesday, August 28, 2012
27 Weeks
How far along? 27 Weeks 3 days, Almost 7 months!!!
Total weight gain/loss: I only weigh myself at my appointments and the next isn't until Friday so I'll know then.
Maternity clothes? Ya know, I'm loving my maternity clothes. I feel so comfortable and free in them! I think I will just alter them once I'm no longer pregnant and continue to wear them.
Wedding ring: on or off? Still on but only because I can't get it off unless I'm really cold. Ha!
Movement: He's still bouncing around in there. I love every little movement and sometimes even poke him around to get him to move :)
Symptoms: A few bouts of nausea here and there but generally OK.
Food cravings: I am really wanting to eat better so that has been my goal lately. Camping certainly didn't help that though!
Food aversions: None.
Labor Signs: Nothing. No Braxton Hicks lately either.
Belly Button in or out? In and super stretched out. I'm sure it's just gonna be a flat one.
What I miss: Sleeping comfortably in general!
What I am looking forward to: The Baby Shower!! My Mom and brothers GF are throwing it for me and I am just so excited!
Nursery: Still a mess. Nothing's been done except the boxes being taken out. It's a holiday weekend though, maybe we can get something done then.
Sleep: It's been horrible lately. I get hot flashes and can't get comfortable. I'm just a sleeping hot mess! Literally!
Stretch Marks? The old ones just keep getting bigger.
I'm tired and grouchy. I've got to get myself out of the slump!
Some pictures from this past weekend family camping trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
You look so good! And happy! So excited for you!
Post a Comment