Monday, August 20, 2012

26 Weeks

It's a rough day but I need to get this posted, especially since we haven't even taken a 26 week photo. We really need to get better at those!

How far along? 26 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I only weigh myself at my appointments and the next isn't for 2 weeks so I don't really know.
Maternity clothes? Still wearing them. I started incorporating more of my larger t-shirts into my wardrobe lately though. As long as I've got a long tank on underneath I'm good to go.

Wedding ring: on or off? Lately I've only been wearing my Engagement ring. I took off both rings and then put on my engagement ring and never put back on my wedding ring. Oh wells!
Best moment this week: I just love feeling him move around in there.
Movement:  There are times, since Nash is so low, that it literally feels like he is punching my cervix. I've been having that a lot lately. He's beating me up! 
Symptoms: Back pain still on. I've gotten a few days relief, not really sure how that happened but I'll take it!
Food cravings: I saw a picture of Eggs Benedict and HAD to have it so that's what I made for breakfast on Sunday. It was good but would've been wayyyy better had I not used the canned sauce.
Food aversions: None really. 
Labor Signs: I wouldn't consider it labor signs but I definitely had some braxton hicks contractions on Saturday morning. My tummy kept getting hard, then soft, then hard, then soft. So strange.
Belly Button in or out? In and super stretched out. I'm sure it's just gonna be a flat one.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. That was my favorite.
What I am looking forward to: Getting Nash's room started! We finally got all the boxes off to Good Will, now I just need to find places for everything else in there. Yikes!
Nursery: See above.
Sleep: I wake up a few times a night, usually to pee. And my hands fall asleep, but nothing major to complain about. *same*
Stretch Marks? My old ones seem to be coming back. I've been using cocoa butter. *same*
News: Nothing to report. Been pretty boring around here.

No comments: