Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Favorite Chat of the Day

My friend, Tiffany, and I chat all day while at work. Sometimes our conversations are serious, sometimes silly, sometimes down right ridiculous. They're whatever really. This little diddy from today made me giggle though. Oh and beware, there is a tad bit of swearing. This is how we roll apparently. And I don't know why it's so messed up looking.


Tiffany:  WHAT THE HECK IS WITH ALL THIS SUGARY SWEET STUFF WOMAN?!
 me:  ehmmmm hello i am puhregnant! and i like me my sweets!

Tiffany:  I WONDER WHAT I'LL CRAVE IF IM EVER PUGHREGNANT
IT'LL BE REALLY FREAKIN BAD IF I CRAVE THE SHIT I USUALLY CRAVE
SALT
me:  ha yeah! you'll be a balloon!!
 Tiffany:  SCARY!
YET ANOTHER REASON I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A BABY LOL
me: You could end up craving something completely different though! Look at me and all the meat I eat! IT'S RI-FUCKIN-DICUL
OUS! Sometimes I am disgusted by my meat intake. Dude, I ate a reuben from a bar in Granite Falls! THAT IS SO NOT ME
Tiffany:  YUMMMMMM

 me:  Don't get me wrong, I love reubens and I love corned beef but I usually get reubens with a garden burger and i eat organic corned beef. Much more my style. Haha
 Tiffany:  HAHA

1 comment:

Tiffer said...

Ahahaha!!! What the heck?!