Friday, June 15, 2012

I wonder if he's annoyed yet...

I have gotten a stick up my rear lately about moving and mainly about moving to Austin, Texas. I've never been there but I have been hearing and reading a lot lately about how wonderful it is. I keep seeing articles titled '10 best places to live in the US' and '10 best cities for the next decade' where Austin is somewhere in the 10 listed. Lucky for us we have a friend moving there in the next week and now we have a real excuse to go visit. Your gonna laugh but in one of the articles I read it stated 'if you visit Austin you rarely want to leave', so maybe that'll be true for us. Obviously I wouldn't up and move somewhere I'd never been. No, that would be crazy.... right? ;) 


The past couple of days I have been sending my husband texts and bringing up the subject about moving to Austin and I'm starting to wonder if he's getting annoyed yet? I even went as far as looking up Auto Painter jobs today and found that a company he worked for two years ago is hiring. How convenient right?! I texted him to let him know of course. When we were on the phone earlier I let him know that what he had heard about not being able to inner tube/float in the rivers because you'll be attacked by scary snakes was wrong, so he made me prove it and then told me to research if there were any lakes and rivers in or near Austin because he HAS to be around water, which I respect. And yup! There are lakes and rivers! There is even a river going right through Austin that connects to a lake. 


My poor husband, I am quite persistent and rarely give up. More research will be done on the subject and we'll see where this obsession of mine goes. 

No comments: