Lackluster. If I had to pick just one word, that's how I've been feeling lately. I think that with this baby on the way and the idea that I most likely won't be going back to work right away I've been thinking more deeply into the future. There are a lot of questions floating around in my brain that I feel like I need answers to right away, which would actually probably be best, which is probably why I'm stressing so much.
What are we going to do for extra income?
When will I get a chance to go back to school and finish my degree?
Should we be brave and try to start a business?
The question I've for some reason been putting a lot of thought into is, where are we going to end up next? We know we don't want to stay here forever, we're all craving more sunshine and less rain, but where do we go? We've contemplated Vegas, it'd be easy for Brad to find a job as a painter there, the Tri-Cities area of Washington, where Brad would most likely have a job for him already, and Portland (although they get quite a lot of rain as well) but I'm also drawn to Austin, Texas for some reason. Brad won't really entertain the Austin idea though, I just feel like it would be so awesome to go completely far away, where we don't know anyone and just start over. We'll see where that goes.
Hopefully soon I will be out of this funk though. It might have something to do with me being so tired all the time. They say that once you get into the second trimester, which I am, that you start to get your energy back and while I feel a bit, a small bit, like that's true I am just not getting the best sleep. We might have remedied that though! On Saturday we bit the bullet and bought a new mattress! It should be delivered in about a week and a half and I have a feeling we will be getting some amazing sleep on it, I couldn't be more excited.
I don't know what the point of this was, but there it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment