Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Last Thing I...

I found this little blog diddy over at The Life of the Wife today and decided to join in on the fun!


The Life of the Wife


The Last Thing I...

READ: Well I don't really do much reading... so I guess I'll have to say the fine print of a credit application at work. Exciting huh?!
PINNED: Baby shower decorations!!! I'm getting ideas for my friend's baby shower and couldn't be more excited about it!!

BLOG POST I READ: That would be the blog post that led me to do this blog post! Ha!
TV SHOW I WATCHED: Whitney. Seriously, this show is hilarious! My husband and I crack up the ENTIRE EPISODE every single week! Love it!
CANDY I ATE: If a moonpie counts as candy then that would be it!
DID FOR SOMEONE ELSE: I'm an Accounting Assistant. Everything I do at work is for someone else. So my answer is anything I did in the last 9 hours or so.
BAKED: I'm not much of a baker, but about a month or so ago I baked a box of chocolate cake and put cherries in it :)
BOUGHT & LOVED: The awesome tall boy dresser I got at Value Village for $30. Even Husband loved it!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That dresser is a fantastic find!!!

I've heard Whitney is hilarious..haven't seen it though.

Jenna // The Life of the Wife said...

THANKS FOR LINKING UP! You are the best!! Come back next week! :) :)

Jenna