I posted this on Facebook and thought I'd transfer it to my blog too :)
1. I love to cook. I'm like my momma in the way I cook. We cook completely randomly and just throw things together until it looks and tastes right and it usually comes out amazing if I do say so myself :)
2. Grocery shopping is one of my favorite things to do. I love checking the weekly specials, clipping coupons from every source possible and going up and down every aisle in the grocery store even though I could shop completely blind.
3. People think my name, Katie, comes from Katherine, Kathleen or some other derivation. It is actually just Katie. Katie. Thank you.
4. I love ferry boats. Everything about them is fun. Although I live so close to many, many ferry runs I hardly ever go on one, but that makes it even more exciting when I do.
5. I love, love, LOVE spicy food. Whenever I have the option I usually get a 4 or 5 stars depending on the restaurant I'm at.
6. I love peace symbols of any kind. I am all about the peace. More people should be.
7. I feel naked and incomplete without big earrings in. I usually wear large silver hoops, but my favorite earrings are my peace sign ones ;) And I'm wearing them right now!
8. I think recycling is fun. I have passed this on to Parker, she's my little recycling helped. It's always a fun time going to the recycling center with her. Unfortanetly more people don't recycle and I have to inform people of our recycling practices when they enter my house otherwise I end up digging there cans and cardboard out of the garbage can. Yeck!
9. I love babies and puppies (but all dogs are puppies to me). I get very high pitched when I see a baby of puppy.
10. I cannot stand having neighbors. This is strange since I've always grown up with neighbors, but this may stem from my being annoyed by most people. I only have a few neighbors as I live on a road with only 3 houses, but even those few neighbors bug me. I plan on living on atleast 20 acres in the near future to avoid this annoyance.
11. I love numbers and figuring problems out, but I am horrible at math. My 10-key is one of my favorite things.
12. This is 2 things put together, but they need to be together. I insist on papers being completely straight and aligned when stapled together and stapling is super fun to me! At work when stapled together papers aren't straight it gives me the excuse to remove to staple (with my sweet staple remover), straighten the papers and staple them again.
13. I am horrifed of whatever creatures may possibly be in the water. I believe it began when we were canoeing on Lake Washington and my brother told me that if I fell into the water the seaweed would suck me under. I will go on the water, but only if I can see the bottom and see that it is clear. I will not swim in the water and if I go innertubing or some other kind of water activity and I get thrown into the water I will wade with my toes above the water because I am terrified that the fishies will bite my toes off. This is a true fear.
14. I love tattoos. I currently have 5 (a peace dove on my wrist, a fairy on my left hip, a sun star on my neck, 'cherish life' in chinese symbols on my right shoulder and Marilyn Monroe's autograph on my bikini line.) and plans to get many, many more. I would love to get a sleeve, but I am worried it will affect my professional career, but I will someday have my entire back covered.
15. I love, love, love Marilyn Monroe. One day I will have a pinup of her tattoed on me. ONE DAY!
16. If I could dress myself in jeans, a t-shirt and high heels or a dress and heels every day I would be the happiest girl alive! And the higher the heel, the better. I'm wearing 5 inchers right now :)
17. More often than not, I write in capital letters. This started when I was looking for my second job and discovered that when filling applications out my writting looked neater in caps. So I've continued this. I write like my dad :) This also helps when it comes to accounting, in accounting most things are supposed to be in capitals... probably since you have to be anal, organized and neat when you are an accountant (or accounting assistant)
18. I can type 75 words per minute. I'm quite proud of this. Try and beat it!
19. I have an addiction to gofugyourself.celebuzz.com. The girls that write it are absolutely hilarious!
20. I hate talking on the phone. I would much prefer to text or instant message.
21. I love hot weather. I hate cold weather.
22. I love planning and throwing parties. I even love just having people over and having a good time. But the planning part is so much fun!
23. I am constantly changing my hair. Last summer it was super blonde, then it was dark brown, now it's dark brown and next week it'll be red. I have had white hair, black hair, every shade of brown, blonde wiht pink streaks, several colors of red. I've also had short hair, curly hair, straight hair, bangs of different styles. It's ever changing and I love it!
24. Most people know this, but I am a pescitarian. This means I don't eat meat, but I do eat fish. I am not a vegan so I do eat dairy products and eggs. I do this because I disagree with the slaughter practices of animals as well as the chemicals and steiroids they pump them up with.
25. I have been working on this for hours and hours. I don't want to think of another one.
1 comment:
GoFugYourself is definitely a daily read. So funny.
I too prefer email/texting over the phone. Then you can actually think about what you want to say proofread before you hit send.
You should do a blog post featuring pictures of all your hairstyles. That would be awesome to see!
Post a Comment