Wednesday, May 6, 2009

5-11-09♥ My dream cars

Mmmmk. So. I have ALOT of dream cars. The other day I discovered a new one and boyfriends all "Ok, I'll get started on that one just as soon as we get your 240Z, 300 and NSX." Ha! It makes me laugh. Especially since he has lots of dream cars too. There called "dream cars" for a reason. We may have one or two of them in our lifetime, but for now there just dreams. And dreams are fun!
(Please note that these cars are in no way in a particular order.)

Here we go! Dream car #1. I discovered the 1973 Datsun 240Z when I discovered the new Nissan 350Z's driving around. I think the 350 is a beautiful car so I started researching them and I saw this:
When I first saw a picture of a 1973 240Z it was in baby blue, but this green is just AMAZING. Honestly! Have you ever seen something so beautiful?! Maybe you have, but definetly not me. This 1973 Datsun 240Z in whatever shade of green that is is it for me, don't forget the T-tops though. Pure love. Me and my long blonde hair waving out of my T-top. V8, fully restored engine just purring. I'm dreaming. Leave me alone ok?! :)

Dream car #2. Now this one is all boyfriend's fault. He introduced me to the wonderful world of drifting with it's clouds of smoke and the smell of burnt tires. And there wouldn't be drifting (well maybe there would) without the legendary Trueno. Boyfriend actually has one, but I want one too! Dream car #2 is a 1985 Toyota Corolla ae86.

Please ignore the 'Super Street' on the bottom of the picture, but say hello to this beauty! On my car the front bumper wouldn't go in like that, it would come out more in a mean way. But yes, this drift car is one of my dream cars.
Mmmm (I say that because this car is incredibly sexy) this next one, dream car #3, is probably one of my favorites and the hardest one for me to get because it's a car that actually holds it's value. It's a 1995 Acura NSX, preferably black. The first time I saw one of these boyfriend and I were driving down I-5 when I saw a black NSX zoom by us. It was love at first sight! I asked him what it was and demanded that he catch up to it so I could see it again. He did of course ;) and then sighed when I told him I wanted that car too :)



This car is $37,900. Ha! Good luck to me!

Dream car #4 is also another drift car. It's a Nissan 300ZX. Not much of a back story to this one, I just like the way it looks.

Dream car #5 is totally out of it's element among my other dream cars. I am in no way the soccer mom/van/station wagon type of lady, but when I saw a lowered, blacked out 2005 Subaru Legacy driving down 405, I caved a little bit. I would ONLY drive this lowered almost all the way to the ground, otherwise it is just another soccer mom station wagon and YECK! Another requirement for me to drive this is some gnarly exhuast that you can hear a mile away. And this picture is not exactly what I want because I mean, really how often do you see a lowered, blacked out, huge exhaust tipped 2005 Subaru Legacy driving around? Ya don't ;)



Ok. Last, but not least because I am sure that I have forgotten several cars, is dream car #6, the Volkswagen Type 2 aka 'Hippie Bus'. Just tell me it wouldn't be amazingly fun to own one of these?! Especially when your me walking around with my peace dove tattoo and peace sign earrings in flashing a peace sign trying to save the earth one recycle at a time :) P.S. I like peace signs ;)

Phew! That was FUN!

No comments: