Thursday, April 9, 2009

4-9-09♥ Things boys secretly love about there girlfriends

I was sitting at work reading my free monthly copy of Glamour magazine, waiting for my computer to be fixed, when I ran across this totally cute article about things boys secretly love about there girlfriends and thought I'd share a few :).

"When w kiss, if I pull away, she'll still be leaning toward me with her lips puckered and her eyes closed. It's so adorable that I have to kiss her some more."
Everyone, 'Awwwwwww'! So sweet!

"My wife tucks her PJs under her pillow in the morning. Whenever I strip the sheets from the bed to do laundry, I find at least 10 t-shirts and five pairs of pahama bottoms wedged between the bed and the wall. I could get annoyed-especially since the t-shirts are usually mine-but it is such an endearing routine that I have to laugh."

"When my wife gets hot chocolate with whipped cream on top, she takes two coffee stirrers and uses them like chopsticks to eat all of the cream before she even thinks about taking a sip."

"If my girlfriend finds something she really loves to eat, she wants it all the time. For six weeks straight she had a spicy tuna roll every single day!"
I totally do this! When I first discovered pho I ate it every day for 2 weeks. It was just so delicious. And when I realized how amazing sushi was I would go to either Sushi Land (a conveyor belt fast food sushi restaurant) or get sushi from Fred Meyer for lunch every day. I have no idea how long that lasted for because it was definetly a while!

"While I am driving, if someone is walking a puppy on the sidewalk, she'll yell out, "Puppy!" to alert me, even if we're nowhere near it!"
I also do this. I don't think I necessarily do it when we're driving, but if we're out and about and I see a puppy (or dog, I just call them all puppies) my voice get very high pitched and I get all excited. When I asked my boyfriend if he thought it was cute or annoying, he said it's about half and half. I was dissapointed in his answer :(

"I absolutely love that any time she wakes up in the middle of the night she gives me a kiss on the cheek, like she's super psyched to see me lying next to her."
This is my FAVORITE one!

"She gets out of the shower and lies on top of me with soaking wet hair before getting dressed. There's no better way to wake up."
Now if I did this I don't think my boyfriend would think it was very cute or lovable. He's just a bah humbug sometimes.


There was also a small part of this article that had things that annoy boys too. I think some of them are just petty and silly. Get over it.

"My wife acts like she's on Soul Train no matter where we are. In crowded aisles at the market she'll get behind me and dance. She says she's just 'feelin' it."
I personally think this is fun! She is obviously a fun spirited woman!

"Her spelling skilles. Stratergy is not a word... I don't think."
My boyfriend has horrible spelling skills also, but I think it's cute when he asks me how to spell words because I happen to be an amazing speller :).


And that's all. Maybe some of these will get a smile out of you too :)